top of page


How do I file a claim?

Need help to file a claim? 

Call the insurance carrier at their 1-800 number to get things started. 

Vehicle Repairs


Report a claim - however is easiest for you. An insurance adjuster will contact you asap when the claim is filed and work with repairs shop.

Rental Cars

Once your car is in the repair shop and rental is part of your coverage, insurance will work with you to find a rental car.


Need more help? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.


475 Etna St Suite 22

Saint Paul, MN 55106


Office: 651-756-7391

Fax: 651-756-7378


Monday - Friday 

9:00 am to 5:00 pm


Weekend and Evenings by Appointment Only

*Closed on holidays*

Success! Message received.

bottom of page